Kai Shun Classic Carving Set 2 Pieces (DMS-200)
Shun Classic Series
Product code: DMS-200
Kai Shun Classic is a Japanese carving set of two pieces, one carving fork 16cm and a meat knife 20cm and a handle 12.2cm ideal for stabilizing the meat for cutting.
- Set of Two Pieces, Carving Fork DM-0709 and a Meat Knife DM-0703
- Blade Material: 32 Layers Damask Stainless Steel 61±1 HRC
- Grip Material: L ayers of Lacquered Pakka Wood
- Knife Blade Length: 20 cm
- Fork Length: 16cm
- Handle Length: 12.2 cm
- Design: Kai
Place the Ladakono in a vise or a concrete base for stability during sharpening. Hold the handle with one hand and the edge of the ridge to the other (mainly index and middle). Saturate with water the engine oil and start swirling in a 30 degree angle from the end of the ridge or the nose moving from side to side. Alternate sides until pleased by the performance of the ridge. For more information you can call us.
The knife needs a little care to preserve it and enjoy the edge for a long time:
- Rinse immediately after use with warm soapy water, drying in the sun or at room temperature.
- Do not use strong detergents.
- To avoid injury when drying always hold the knife by the handle to the edge.
- Do not soak knives with handles made of natural materials for a long time.
- When storing a knife make sure that the blade is not in contact with other metal objects (other knives spoons forks etc) to avoid damage and scratches on blade.
- Store knives either in a suitcase, in a knife case, in a drawer, or in a wooden or leather case suitable for knives.